Two legs or four.
Everybody loves their Hale Pet Door!
Please note: I have 5 rescued dogs, 3 rescued cats, and am a previous owner of another Hale Door installed in a wall.
Dexter was adopted in 1999 from Pasadena Humane (Los Angeles County)
Minetta was adopted from Wasco Animal Shelter in 2004 (Kern County)
Pepe(2002) and Maggie (2000) were adopted through Heaven Can Wait Animal Rescue (Lebec, California). That rescue is no longer in operation.
I also have 3 cats, 2 shelter rescued , 1 dumped on the streets of Bakersfield.
When we moved to our new house, your company was the first place I thought of in order to get a sturdy pet door based on my prior experience, as well as the traffic that door will have to take.
Just thought I'd let you know.
Many thanks for your great product - I'm looking forward to no more flies in the house.
Kind regards, JoAnne K____
JoAnne K. - Bakersfield, CA
I wanted to let you know we received the door and are very pleased!
The door is great! Your customer service is EXCELLENT!!!!!!
Thank you thank you!
We are adopting a retired greyhound, and to move forward in the adoption process we were required to have a dog door.
Thanks you so much for helping us out.
Jeannete S. - Fresno, CA
This order is perfect, and I look forward to receiving my new dog door. Thank you for your help placing my order, and I am so happy that you will contribute to a very good charity who will help the dogs affected by the midwest floods and tornados.
Kudos to Hale Pet Doors. Again, I thank you. Sincerely, Linda P.
Linda P. - Front Royal, VA
Wow, that's awesome. ("that" referring to our donation through our Rescue Rewards program to the shelter in Summit County) You guys really have a great company! I can't wait to recommend you guys to everyone we know. The door looks great as well, our contractors haven't installed it yet, so I can't wait to see it in operation.
Thanks so much again. We will be contacting you this summer again to purchase the weather protection/house that goes on the outside. We'll determine that once the final grade occurs on the new house.
Jill C. - Dillon, CO
After 20 years of constant use our Hale Pet Door™ Wall Model finally needed one of its two clear flap doors replaced. We are very involved in dog activities so there have always been multiple dogs inside needing access to the outside. The Hale Pet Door™ has been a vital asset in keeping our house dogs happy and exercised, especially when we are not at home to let them out when they needed to go.
Hilarow Kennels is located in the north eastern corner of Oregon where the summers are hot, the winters are cold, and the wind can be frightening. In all but the highest winds the two flap doors stay snuggly in place held by the magnets. If they do start to move then we insert the solid slider door until the worse blowing is over. The air space between the two flap doors of the Wall Model lessen the affect of the outside temperatures on the inside temperatures and the house remains comfortable at where we have set the thermostat.
We would like to commend the Hale Pet Door™ manufacturer for producing a product that has remained in top condition over the years. The Wall Model is of durable construction and looks almost as good as when it was new. It seemed very expensive when we purchased it 20 years ago it but since that time it has proven itself to have been a good investment for our home.
Sincerely, Cynthia H.
Cynthia H. - Pendleton, OR
Her full name is Sono Grato Doro Third Time's A Charm, as her mother Joya required two artificial inseminations and then a natural insemination to become pregnant. Joya delivered eight other pups with Doro.
Marcia G. is the breeder. She has lost two Goldens to cancer in the past few years. Likewise, my last two rescued Goldens died of cancer at an early age as well. All four were bred in the USA.
Marcia did a lot of research and found that the American blood lines are experiencing 75% death due to cancer. She went to Wales to obtain Joya and to Italy for two other dogs.There blood lines have less than 20% death due to cancer.
Sono Grato means "I am very grateful" in Italian and is the "official" name she uses. Doro should be d'oro, or golden, in Italian, as Doro was the darkest of the first nine pups. They are European Cream Golden Retrievers.
I am training Doro to be a registered Therapy Dog with Pet Partners, as I did with my last two Goldens who died from cancer.
We needed a wall-mount doggy door and the Hale door is certainly top-of-the-line in quality. Their instruction manual was easy to follow. Doro handles our door-mounted doggy doors at another house with ease. She is still a little concerned about passing through the two flaps of the wall-mount door. But, with her food bowl placed outside, hunger over-powered fear!Doro is getting used to the two flap wall door.
Daniel F. - Chandler, Arizona
Submit Your Pet
Want to submit your pet to our hall of fame? Use this simple form.
Pet Hall of Fame
- Doro - Chandler, AZ
- Lola, Oakley and Charley - Parker, Colorado
- Tyrant and Ame - Rockville, Maryland
- Gracie - Arcadia, California
- Amanda and Toby - Waller, Texas
- Sammy and Lucy - Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
- Clyde - Manhattan, Kansas
- Willow, Holly Ann, and Clint - Canon City, CO
- Stella - Spring Valley, California
- Lindsey - San Tan Valley, Arizona
- Leica and Ansel - Spring Valley, California
- Barkley and Twinkie - Prescott, Arizona
- R.I.P. Millie
- Dexter - Valencia, California
- Boston - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Sunshine - Vienna, Virginia
- Shelley and Jackson - Kailua, HI
- Dixie and Gunner - Woodbury, MN
- Jane - Irvine, CA
- Yogi and BooBoo - Lombard, IL
- Joey - Albuquerque, NM
- Stetson and Charley - Kailua, Hawaii
- Jamie - Irvine, CA
- Maddie - Federal Way, WA
- Sylas - Eagle River, AK
- Lucy and Buffy - Arvada, CO
- Tillie - Pine Vista, CO
- Millie - Pine Vista, CO
- Chili - Pine Vista, CO
- Yang and Cooper - Fox Island, Washington
- Lexie and Linc - Little Rock, Arkansas
- Tommy Ray - Dallas, Texas
- Harley and Max - Coconut Creek, Florida
- Kiki - Sedona, Arizona
- Mooshu - Sedona, Arizona
- Cassie - Sarasota, FL
- Titan - Herminie, PA
- Jake - Herminie, PA
- Bear - Hurricane, UT
- Bella - Florence, CO
- Sweet Pea and Oliver - Pacifica, CA
- Uly - Phoenix, Arizona
- The Gang - Valley Center, CA
- Maxwell and Merrick - Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Butters - Gulfport, Mississippi
- Sultan and Callie - Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Rocky - San Antonio, Texas
- Sydnee - San Antonio, Texas
- Audrey and Myles - Waxhaw, North Carolina
- Beau - West Lafayette, Indiana
- Mij and Evan -- Pueblo, Colorado
- Matilda -- Boulder, Colorado
- Victoria and Topsy - Canon City, Colorado
- Kimba -- Saskatchewan, Canada
- Tinkerbelle (and Pete) -- Canon City, Colorado
- Watson & Amanda (Hole in the Wall Gang) -- Montrose, Colorado
- Lisle -- Denver, Colorado
- Gizmo (cat) -- Orange, New Jersey
- Dusty -- Canon City, Colorado
- Sasha -- Phoenix, Arizona
- Misha and Coda -- Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Sarah -- Juneau, Alaska
- She-La -- Glendale, Arizona
- Mojo - Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Mickee -- Canon City, Colorado
- Oz -- Denver, Colorado
- Pancho - Brescia, Italy
- Magda -- Brescia, Italy
- Nicholas -- Phoenix, Arizona
- Matt -- Denver, Colorado
- Max -- Phoenix, Arizona
- Little Bit -- Phoenix, Arizona
- Maggie -- West Chicago, Illinois
- Alex -- Phoenix, Arizona
- Shady -- West Chicago, Illinois
- Baby -- Denver, Colorado
- Wee -- Phoenix, Arizona
- Gizmo (dog) -- Autumn Creek, Colorado
- Sianna - Scottsdale, Arizona
- Pumba -- Autumn Creek, Colorado