Become a Hale Installer/Dealer
Selling and installing Hale Pet Doors is a great opportunity in today's economy. Best of all, you can be your own boss with the knowledge that Hale Pet Door stands behind you with cohesive marketing, training and a quarter century of successful pet door experience.
You have What It Takes to be a Hale Pet Door Installer/Dealer if You:
- Like working with your hands
- Are detailed oriented and possess excellent customer service skills
- Have construction savvy
- Are a "go–getter" who works independently
To find out more, call 1-800-646-4773 or email email@example.com with your name, phone and location.
Hale Pet Door Supports Our Installer/Dealers by Providing:
- Training and support
- Discounted Hale Pet Door products
- Listing of your pet door business on HalePetDoor.com
In Turn, the Installer/Dealer will Supply:
- An appropriate installation vehicle (such as a van)
- Needed tools
- Appropriate work attire to look professional
- A willingness to market themselves via handing out business cards, participating in trade shows, large pet–oriented events, etc.
To find out more, call 1-800-646-4773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
October 12, 2015 00:00